Pro-Guard Security offers lone worker safety through lone worker alarms and lone worker monitoring. Working with the Connexion2 system, we offer:
- An ACPO police approved lone worker system
- GPS mapping of lone workers
- A lone worker device designed to look like a standard ID badge holder
- Device compliance with British Standard BS8484
To order or enquire about lone worker systems, please contact the Pro-Guard Security team on 0844 585 7076.
Our lone worker safety devices offer the following benefits:
- Discreet alarm activation
- 3 metre GPS accuracy for use by emergency services
- Police escalation that is faster than a 999 call
- Lone worker peace of mind
- Lowered risk to staff
- Improved risk assessment
- Audio evidence recording
Our security company can work with you to ensure lone worker safety and our lone worker monitoring systems are competitively priced.
Lone worker alarm systems from Pro-Guard Security can be used in conjunction with:
- Office security services
- Security for schools
- Event security
- Retail security services
- Business park security
- Jewellers security services
Our business security installation company offers lone worker protection devices to businesses within West Midlands locations such as Solihull, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham and Wednesfield. In addition to offering lone worker tacking, Pro-Guard Security also offers business vehicle tracking, manned guarding, bollard and security post installation and intruder alarm systems and installation.
The Pro-Guard Security’s company reviews page gives insight into the level of customer satisfaction that our clients receive. Your business can contact one of our team today by calling 0844 585 7076 or alternatively you can complete the form on our contact us page.