MSG Security Ltd. T/A Pro-Guard Security provides a total security service. In 1993, I established the Company and I continue to direct the business from our purpose built office, to include the supply of security personnel to conduct keyholding, alarm response, static (site based) and mobile security guarding services, CCTV/intruder/fire alarm systems, access control and installation of vehicle tracking devices to meet our customers’ requirements. To indicate the depth and breadth of our experience, these services extend, when required, to the provision of: 24 hour coverage; use of tracked vehicles (marked or unmarked as appropriate to high-profile patrol). These services are or can be provided to customers involved in every type of industrial, commercial or public service organisation and premises.
The scope of our existing registration with the NSI covers BS EN ISO 9001, BS 7499 for Manned Guarding; BS 7858 for Security Screening, BS 7984 for Keyholding and Response Services.
Being of a medium size but highly efficient and quality cost conscious organisation, a number of personnel have a dual role to carry out within its many aspects and functions, It is, however, the organisations policy that this dual role shall not deter, in any manner, personnel from their prime objective of providing a quality service through an adequately controlled quality management system. The initial function of all management and employees shall be the maintenance of this objective.
Pro-Guard security recognises that its operations have an impact on the environment. In a commitment to improve our environmental performance, we will carry out our business in a manner which manages and minimises any adverse impact on the environment.
Management is ultimately responsible for making balanced judgements, assessing the significance of variations in this sphere and taking decisions. In arriving at such decisions, the quality and personal integrity of staff are of fundamental importance. In this context, all effort is made to ensure that each person in the organisation understands that quality assurance is important to their task, and they know how they can assist in the achievement of adequate quality and are stimulated and encouraged to do so.
Our strategic objectives are:
- To operate our business based on the principles of good business ethics and best business practice to include the setting of measurable objectives and review of performance against them.
- To completely satisfy customer requirements by ensuring that our service quality matches or exceeds that which has been agreed with the Customer and defined in the Assignment Instructions.
- To continually improve the QMS by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed and the focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
- To make the customer aware of our overall approach to business
- To meet and to communicate to the organisation the importance of meeting statutory and relevant regulatory requirements e.g. data protection, equal opportunities, working time regulation and insurances that are commensurate with our business needs and requirements.
- To continually improve the suitability and effectiveness of the Quality System and thereby to continually improve quality of service.
- To ensure that all business processes that have influence on the quality of the services supplied and their inter-relationships are identified and are prescribed by documented procedures or instructions as appropriate.
- To demonstrate top management commitment and ensure the quality objectives are communicated, understood and implemented at appropriate levels of the organisation.
- Establish partnerships with suppliers and interested parties to provide an improved service.
This Quality Policy is communicated and understood by all Company employees and organisations working for or on our behalf. Employees and other organisations are expected to co-operate and assist in the implementation of this policy, whilst ensuring that their own work, so far as is reasonably practicable, is carried out without risk to themselves, others, or the environment.
This policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure that it continues to be appropriate and to the achievement of our objectives.
Our Management Team is fully committed to the requirements of the Quality System, and all employees are fully aware of their responsibilities for the implementation of the supporting procedures that require the achievement of a defined level of performance.
This policy is available to relevant interested parties, upon reasonable request.
Last updated: 25/03/19