The management of business park security is paramount. Security is required in order to look after all of the assets and belongings of the businesses within the park. Keeping a watchful eye on what happens around the business park is important to maintaining a high level of security. During business hours the level of security should be maintained at a steady level. At night there should be additional measures put in place to protect and defend the business park from being damaged. Having CCTV on the business park will alert criminals, which in turn will most likely change their decision on whether to cause damage or theft.
For more information about our business park security services, call Pro-Guard Security on 0844 585 7076.
Our Security Solutions for Business Parks
There are many ways in which we can help business park owners protect their assets. Collated below is a list of security for business solutions:
- Business CCTV Installation
- Manned Guarding Services
- Mobile Patrols
- Keyholding Services
- Alarm Response
- Parking Bollard Installation
- Access Control Systems
These are one of the few services that we can provide for your business park.
If you are interested in having security for business parks implemented into your premises please don’t hesitate to call Pro-Guard Security on 0844 585 7076. You can also enter your details our contact form and our helpful and cooperative team will get back to you at a time that suits you.
Types of Crimes that Happen on Business Parks?
There are various types of crimes that can be committed towards business parks, such as:
- Break-ins – Having manned guarding and 24 hour response teams will stop any criminal breaking into and accessing buildings on the business park.
- Trespassing – Entering the business park without permission is a criminal offence. Having CCTV within the business park will aid security professionals to catch unsuspecting criminals.
- Damage – Some people these days find that causing damage to other people’s property is satisfying. Business parks are no exception to these people. So when you think about having security for your business park, take this into consideration.
- Unwanted cars/people – People will sit in their cars and cause disturbances which can get irritating. Having security guards move them on will help bring order to the business park.
Why have Business Park Security?
There are numerous reasons why having business park security will give you an upper hand against any criminal. Here are some examples of why you should consider having security for a business park:
- Keeping property safe – Having around the clock security will put your mind to rest and assure you that there won’t be any problems.
- Safety of staff – when arriving and leaving the business park, members of staff are at risk and vulnerable to anyone that could be within the immediate area.
- Fire Safety – Sometimes unexpected incidents occur such as fires which can been avoided. Business park security is not only out to protect but also to prevent fire.
- Authorised Access – Having business park security keeps track on who is in the park; therefore this will prevent unauthorised personnel gaining access.
Call Pro-Guard Security a leading UK security company on 0844 585 7076 if you’re interested in Business Park security solutions.